Veterans Bridge Home Coffee – University Area
April 18 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
An event every month that begins at 8:30am on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
1. VBH monthly University Coffee takes place at the TIAA’s main campus.
2. You MUST RSVP to attend the University Coffee at TIAA’s main campus. For security reasons, everyone must RSVP to attend.
Come meet fellow veterans, share resources and community events on the first Thursday of each month!
This is a veteran-only breakfast. Prior (or current) service in the Armed Forces is required. There are other events where veteran spouses and supporters are welcomed to attend. We are a group of business professionals in Charlotte area with the common thread of military service, past or present.
The network is founded on 3 basic principles:
To build a professional network and meet others with a common thread … service to country.
- To offer assistance where needed, either individually or to the military veteran community.
- To stay connected with the military culture within North Carolina.
- Please let your veteran, active duty and reservist friends and colleagues know and encourage them to join us. Anyone who has worn the uniform is welcome.